Aspirational Events Limited trading as The Team Building Company accept that our operations and proceedures have an impact on the environment, economic and social issues. We are constantly working with our employees, suppliers and customers to develop and improve our Sustainability Policy.
We are committed to working with suppliers and customers on matters of Sustainability at no extra charge in the event development process. A director of the company shall be nominated at all times to lead and champion our Sustainability Policy with full details available on request.
The company is committed to minimising the effect of its operation on the environment.
- We are working towards a paperless office.
- Separate waste containers are provided for recyclable materials.
- Mobile phones and computers are recycled and not dumped.
- Methods for recycling all materials are considered prior to disposal.
- Information on recycling will be the responsibility of a named individual who will keep the whole company informed.
- Events are designed to use recycled materials, for example CDs and recycled rolled newspaper.
- A quarterly meeting is held to examine company operations and formulate new policies.
- Low environmental impact events are offered and promoted as such, for example Segways and Laser Clay Shooting. Several zero impact 'Green Events' are offered at all times.
Health & Safety Policy
The company is committed to operating in a safe and responsible manner. The company acknowledges that there is the potential for danger in its activities and operates to the highest Health & Safety legislation standards, meeting and often surpassing official guidelines. The company has invested substantial time and resources in this area and considers it critical to its proceedures.
The company is committed to being a net contributor to society locally and, where possibly, in the wider World.
- The company supports The Dame Ellen MacArthur Cancer Trust, a national organisation that takes young people aged between 8-24 sailing to help them regain confidence on their way to recovery from cancer, leukaemia and other serious illness.
- The company provides its event services free of charge to charity and good causes at least once per year and aims to do so many times in a year.
- The company promotes charity / fund raising themed team building events which contribute to various causes each year.
Human Rights Policy
The company and its representatives are committed to treating all people fairly and with respect; regardless of age, disability, gender, marital status, race, religion, domestic circumstances and sexual orientation. The company will do everything it can to advise clients on issues which may effect the aforementioned groups during their event and to accommodate the individual needs of all attendees. Moreover events will be designed with awareness in such a way that issues affecting the aforementioned groups are accommodated or avoided from the outset.
Standards of Business Policy
The company will operate in a fair and transparent manner in all its business dealings. The company and its employees shall:-
- Be impartial and honest in the conduct of their business.
- Not abuse their position for personal gain or to benefit their family or friends.
- Personal gifts must not, under and circumstances, be solicited. All gifts valued at more than £20 will be reported to a director and may be donated to charity.
- Free hotel accommodation should be linked to familiarisation trips and must not be solicited for personal use. Any such offers must be reported to a director.
For further information on any aspect of this Sustainability Policy please contact the company.
Last updated 31st May 2013.