Back to School
Exciting times, back to school week means… new 2018/19 calendars! (For those who work their year around Sept – Aug)
So here are some important dates to jot down to get you started:
- 3rd September – Back to School/ Work
- 14th September – London Fashion Week – Remember to look fantastic around London!
- 21st September – National Day of Peace – Make that extra cup of tea for your colleague.
- 30th October – British Summer Time Ends… Make sure you remember to fall back!
- 31st October – Halloween – Have you booked your Halloween teambuilding event yet?
- 5th November – Bonfire Night – Remember, remember the 5th of November
- 7th November – Diwali – Make sure you book your Delhi Dancing event to celebrate!
- 11th November – Armistice Day – 2018 will mark the 100th year since the end of WW1
- 23rd November – Thanks Giving – Cuisine Team event?
- 24th November – Black Friday – Any discounts?
- 30th November – St Andrew’s Day – Make sure you celebrate Scott style!
- 1st December – First Day of Advent! - “Can we talk about Christmas now” day?
- 21st December – Winter Solstice - Shortest day of the year
- 22nd December – TBCo Office Closed – Make sure you book your early January events before this date!