Aims and Objectives
By Ian Harnett
The aim of the following study is to analyse whether team building experiences within the corporate sector have the desired effect.
To what degree does the team building exercise live up to the management's expectations?
- Team building definitions
- Outline management objectives for team building
- Highlight the importance of team building
- Identify the management objectives of team building events
- Identify the level of satisfaction sustained from team building in terms of fulfilling objectives
- Identify who the team building event was focused on
- Identify why it was focused on that group
- Identify the lasting effects it is hoped to have
- Where possible, identify whether the desired lasting effects were achieved
- Identify whether management were satisfied with the team building event
- Establish whether management would repeat a similar event again