The Generation Game Evening Event
The Event Format
This is our tribute to one of the greatest game shows in history. Our host will present a set of four challenges at stages over the course of dinner and each table competes in a lighthearted competition.
It's the ideal entertainment over dinner for a fun group who want a truly memorable experience.
- The HAKA - Team members will come forward and perform this traditional Maori Tribal Dance.
- Morris Dancing - This highly entertaining old pastime demonstrated by an authentic Morris Dancer!
- Balloon Modelling - It's much harder than it sounds. Make an elaborate head dress.
- Cake Decorating - Team members will have all the ingredients to create a hilarious Victoria Sponge.
- Catwalk Capers - The ultimate fashion designer challenge.
These are just some of the challenges available. We like to keep some of them as a surprise so that organisers don't have an unfair advantage from, for example, practising Morris Dancing in advance.
The finale of the event sees teams take part in our version of the 'Conveyor Belt Challenge.' Here, a series of random objects are displayed for 1 minute and teams have to remember as many of the objects as possible to gain vital bonus points.
...so call us now on 0800 975 0728 or fill out an online enquiry form and receive a proposal today!