The Everest Challenge Team Building Events
What is the Everest Challenge?
- Each team are allocated a base camp with close proximity of each other.
- Each team's base camp is made up of a storm proof tent, maps, communication devices and a route guide.
- Each team's mission is to complete a series of challenges which will in tern reward them rope and equipment to start their journey up the mountain.
- At the side of each base camp is a giant model board of Everest and your route.
- With rope that teams earn from the challenges they must map out their progress.
- The more challenges you complete, the more successful you are, the more rope your earn the higher you go!
Want To Know More?
This is a complex event with many detailed inner challenges, to learn more about these click link below.